We show you the new cell   Nokia 8 Sirocco

We show you the new cell Nokia 8 Sirocco

We show you the new cell Nokia 8 Sirocco

Nokia Nokia will always, always have their loyal users that do not change the brand for nothing and is that Nokia is a guaranteed, it is good to excellent products, highly resistant and respond to the needs of users

We show you the new cell Nokia 8 Sirocco
We show you the new cell Nokia 8 Sirocco

The hardware thel Nokia 8 Sirocco

We are going to learn about the new product that Nokia brought to the market, the Nokia 8 Sirocco, to begin to say that was presented last summer; it is a more radical change in the hardware of the computer.

New equipment

The trust now in the glass for the bulk of the body of the equipment, even if the manufacturer does not want us to forget that in spite of everything, is still trying to a Nokia 8 running Oreo and the same processor Snapdragon 635 fitted to your twin brother (as well as 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage).

Baterry charging slightly

8 Nokia Sirocco, this model is IP67, water resistant, has wireless charging and a battery slightly larger than reaches the 3,260 mAh. HMD has also taken to renew the section of the cameras, where this Nokia replaces the dual camera of 13 MP for one of 12 MP and a 13 MP camera with 2x optical zoom (the same configuration as the Nokia 7).

The camera of the Nokia 8 Sirocco

With regard to the camera we can say in the 5 MP compared to the previous model MP 13. The big difference is in the design that now becomes the pure aluminum unibody enclosure to a more sophisticated and premium Gorilla Glass 5 that involves the 95 per cent of the equipment (the remaining 5% is the metallic body that surrounds the computer). This is a finishing touch you feel great between the fingers, although, as you know, the more susceptible to breakage in a fall

Patricia

leave a comment

Create Account



Log In Your Account