Paint, add emojis or text to photos and videos
With the WhatsApp application you can personalize your photos and videos by adding emoji / emoticons, text or simply drawings by hand. To carry out these activities you only have to carry out the following steps that we relate to you below:
- Press the camera button in the text box of a chat.
- Make a photo or video. You can also choose a photo or video from the preview.
- Select what you want to add to your photo or video.
Add an Emoji
When adding emojis to an image or video you can rotate it, change its size and position. Follow these steps:
- Select the Emoji button at the top right.
- Select the emoji you want to add
- Press and drag the emoji to any part of the image or video.
- To change the size of the emoji, pinch or separate with 2 fingers to make the emoji larger or smaller.
- To rotate the emoji, pinch it and rotate it.
By adding text to an image or video you can rotate, resize the text and color and font.
To add text:
- Select the “T” button at the top right.
- Write what you want in the text box.
- To select a color, slide your fingers up or down in the color bar on the right.
- To select a font, slide your finger from the color bar to the left and raise your finger when you have decided the font you want to use
- To resize the text, pinch or separate with 2 fingers to make the text larger or smaller.
- To rotate the text, pinch it and rotate it.
To draw freehand on the images or videos follow these steps:
- Select the “Pencil” button at the top right.
- To select a color, slide your finger up or down in the color bar on the right. You can choose a different color for each stroke you draw.
When you have added all the desired emoji, text and drawings, press the send button.
If you want to delete an emoji or text, keep it pressed and drag it to the trash can in the upper left.
To delete drawings, press the back arrow at the top of the screen.